Shelby County look up should be in the subject line.
PLEASE LIMIT YOUR REQUESTS TO ONE RECORD, or in case of marriage two surnames, be
sure to thank the volunteer for their time!!
Suzanne Graves Crawford will do look ups from the following:
1. 1850 Census of Shelby County
2. HISTORY OF MONROE AND SHELBY COUNTIES MISSOURI published by NATIONAL HISTORICAL COMPANY 1884
3. Early Probate 1835-1870 & Records of Affidavits 1835-1854
4. 1860 Census
5. Will Records Book A 1845-1869
6. Recorder's Office and Book A 1845-1871 Probate Office
7. Marriage Records Book A & B (All by Kathleen Wilham & Lillie Corbin)
8. Early Marriage Records by Elizabeth Ellsberry
NOTE: Nikki Manuel will be unavailable for look-ups for awhile. I
will post her e-mail address when she becomes available. Thank you.
The Shelby County history book entitled General History of Shelby County Missouri, 1911 published by Henry Taylor & Company in 1911. I also have a 1989 Leonard History book, that was published by the Historical Society for Leonard's Centennial Celebration. Both of these books have historical material on the history of the county, schools, servicemen, as well as a family history section
Deb Daugherty will
do look ups at the Concord Cemetery.
Our thanks to the volunteers. You make it all possible!
BACK TO SHELBY COUNTY